The A-5 S Youth body armor offers greater structural strength, while the grid structure and the air duct allow for optimized airflow as well as flexibility in performance, ergonomics and weight savings. The high-performance polymer plates are CE certified and feature innovative grid technology for superior impact resistance for all types of off-road driving.
- Extremely protective, lightweight and easy-to-use kids / youth body armor, prepared to perfectly incorporate the new SUPPORT FOR THE GAME.
- the shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
- Injected casings constructed with an integrated reticular structure to absorb and dissipate impact forces.
- The rigid shells are constructed with a mixture of high performance polymeric materials for optimized flexibility and excellent weight savings.
- Wide flexible side protection structure for safe and secure personal assembly via Velcro attachment.
- Soft foam and thermoformed padding for maximum comfort and a personalized fit to the body.
- CE certified front chest protection according to EN 1621_3: 2016 Level 2.
- CE certified back protector according to EN 1621_2: 2014 level 1.
- CE certified shoulder pad according to EN 1621_1: 2012 Level 1.
- Removable puck to accommodate new Alpinestars NECK SUPPORT.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.