The Alpinestars Honda Gravity Drystar® Jacket is made of Alpinestars Drystar® to ensure 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability even in difficult riding conditions. The advanced construction of this jacket offers impact protection and abrasion resistance, as well as adapting to all weather conditions.
- Tech-Air® 5-ready.
- Made of highly abrasion resistant 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane cover on the back and leather patches on the shoulders for additional protection.
- Padding on shoulders and arms to increase protection and comfort.
- Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 protectors on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon level 1 chest protector and Nucleon level 1 and level 2 back protector and optional).
- 600 Denier polyester dobby on shoulders and elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Automatic volumetric adjustments on the sleeves with velcro registers on the wrists and waist for an optimized fit.
- Waterproof YKK zipper with velcro front flap for a secure closure.
- Comfort collar with internal padding and velcro closure, plus internal tab to keep the collar open.
- One chest pocket with zipper and two front pockets with velcro closure for greater safety.
- Internal waterproof document pocket, plus a pocket on the fixed padding for greater practicality.
- Fixed Drystar® membrane for total waterproofing and selected levels of breathability.
- Detachable thermal lining to allow the jacket to be adjusted according to weather conditions.
- Two side air intakes for optimal ventilation.
- Reflective details.
According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the sale of this product, to which the following standards apply:
- CE category II, PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 - class A.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2: 2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, optional.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.