A soft, casual-style textile pant crafted with a waterproof membrane for superior weather protection, the Alpinestars Juggernaught Waterproof Pants feature Nucleon Flex Plus knee armor for optimum impact protection.
These pants are designed for the well-being of the motorcyclist, with air intakes on the thighs for an optimized air flow and two very practical and comfortable pockets; making them ideal for city travel.
- Supporting structure composed of a soft 3L shell with rainproof membrane for high levels of weather protection.
- Ribbed stretch fabric at the waist for an optimized fit.
- Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 knee protector (Alpinestars Bio-Flex Level 1 hip protectors available as an additional accessory).
- Calf volume adjuster to keep armor in correct position.
- Elongated back for extended coverage in the riding position.
- YKK® zipper and hidden snap button on the front flap for a secure closure.
- Elastic waist and traction tape adjuster for optimized fit and performance.
- Elasticated ankle cuff for an optimized fit.
- Two zippered cargo pockets to store your items safely and securely.
- Direct ventilation opening on the thigh for high air flow.
According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE certified motorcycle clothing - Category II according to the pre-standard prEN17092 - class A.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protector (Bio-Flex hip protector available as an additional accessory).