Evolution and revolution for the Tech 7 boot, created with new materials and innovative technologies to improve performance thanks to greater lightness and anatomy. The Tech 7, CE certified, improves stability and flexibility thanks to the biomechanical pivot ensuring excellent ankle protection. The structure is designed for optimized interaction with gearbox and motorcycle controls; closing is easy and precise thanks to new hooks.
Boot structure designed with anatomical forefoot and lowered toe area to improve shifting and feeling with the rear brake.
- Innovative one-piece injected bi-compound protection that integrates a steel plate and a co-injected rigid hallux protector. The structure is very resistant to abrasion and impacts, improving the general durability of the boot and its profile.
- New bi-compound sole seamlessly integrated into the base structure to improve durability, grip on the platforms and feeling. Sole and footboard insert are replaceable.
- Upper made of innovative microfiber, flexible and resistant to abrasion. Upper area reinforced in PU to increase water repellency and durability and lighten the boot. The material used guarantees a constant fit even in prolonged use, and ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Ergonomic plaque protector on the heel injected into high-strength polymers to protect against impacts. Equipped with Alpinestars blade flex system for more precise control and better protection for Achilles heel and tendon, it helps prevent hyper-flexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system with biomechanical pin between the lower and middle sections of the boot to help prevent leg injuries thanks to a progressive dispersion of the twisting forces.
- Alpinestars tibial plate and protections in TPU made in one piece for greater stability and structural integrity. The anatomic tibial plate boasts a double-closure system with an internal microfiber tongue fixed with Velcro® for precise closure while the sturdy and durable upper plate is mounted with a precision adjustable hook.The TPU medial panel is equipped with a sophisticated rubber honeycomb insert, designed for excellent grip on the sides of the bike contextual to impact protection.
- Wide opening for the fit - more comfortable and guarantee of ample possibilities of adjustment and support for the heel.
- Innovative hook closure system with high-strength aluminum bridges, memory registers and self-aligning quick release system for easy and precise closing and improved driving performance. The hook straps are made of TPU to improve front flexibility. All hooks are replaceable.
- Bellows zones for Achilles and ankle tendons redesigned to improve comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfibre inserts to prevent water and dirt from entering.
- Internal non-slip microfiber padding on the heel to keep the foot in place.
- Soft foam reinforcements on ankles and instep for more durable comfort and greater impact absorption.
- New detachable anatomical dual-sole with EVA and Lycra upper layer to improve comfort and support, guaranteeing the right weight distribution and further heel reinforcement. The Tech 7 boot is CE certified, and boasts a unique sole structure. high strength, offering durability and protection.