Alpinestars Motorcycle Boots Waterproof Andes Blacks
The boot Waterproof Andes has a new profile that enhances feel and sensitivity on the controls of the bike. A structure leather upper complements a membrane completely waterproof. Andes itself as a leader durable and abrasion resistant, ideal for tourism in the short or long haul.
- Structure boot with forefoot and toes area anatomically profiled to facilitate change and control of the rear brake.
- Reinforced leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated membrane 100% waterproof.
- Innovative front frame with flex zones to improve comfort bellows, extension, control and support.
- Opening / closing with a zipper medial mounted on elastic zone and a wide Velcro closure for a secure fit and flexible. The opening is wide for easy donning.
- Protectors ankle with dual density foam padding in the areas medial and lateral below the outer surface provide protection in critical areas.
- Shank and injected TPU reinforcement exchange of high level.
- Internal protection on fingers and heel layered beneath the surface area.
- Insole with reinforcing plate integrated to improve the support of the foot and arch area.
- The sole high flexibility is made of rubber in the exclusive Alpinestars compound to provide the optimal synthesis between comfort and grip. The sole is completely replaceable.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night visibility.
- Edge boot with advanced politessuto lining for added comfort.
- New bimescola EVA removable anatomical insole and Lycra to enhance performance, comfort and support.