Alpinestars Motorcycle Jacket fabric CALAMA DRYSTAR JACKET Grey Yellow Fluo
Designed and built to improve comfort and reduce fatigue and stress over long distances, the jacket Alpinestars Calama is equipped with a waterproof and breathable Alpinestars DRYSTAR ® in addition to a complete heat inside to ensure absolute versatility. With several customizations to better fit this technical jacket is an essential part of the wardrobe of every tourist.
Designed for versatility
- Technical structure, multi-material, with a main hull in politessuto very resistant to abrasion and tearing and internal mesh multi panel.
- Reinforcements tear in key impact areas on the shoulders and arms to improve durability and abrasion resistance.
- Detachable and interchangeable DRYSTAR ® waterproof and breathable with taped seams to ensure long-term water repellency.
- Internal Thermal Long Sleeve (130g body, 100g sleeves) completely zipped off for easy identification, with elasticized edges integrated comfort. The internal heat is sewn to sonic waves to improve insulation and reduce the volume of the material.
- Exclusive multi-layer structure of the sleeves allows you to disconnect the external structure while keeping in place a layer of mesh-reinforced shoulders and elbows protectors to improve safety in hot climates.The inner sleeve is detachable mesh with protectors. The cuffs have Velcro ® closure and YKK zippers.
Protection and performance driving
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in shoulders and elbows for a superb level of impact protection.
- Compartments with PE padding on chest and back (Alpinestars Bionic chest guards and Back Armor back protector optional)
- Pre-curved sleeves with adjustable anatomic structure volumetric Velcro ® for greater comfort, a fine of head customization and security of the positioning of the protections on the elbows.
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS): zip vents strategically placed on the chest with large rear vents on the back for maximum cooling over long distances.
- The right sleeve has a reflective band easily removable for storage in a pocket with zip.
- Four front pockets for maximum comfort, including two waterproof pockets and two cargo, one of which is detachable with transparent window for use as a briefcase.
- Large external pocket rear tool-detachable for use as a handbag.
- Waterproof inner pockets and zipped for maximum security.
- Collar structure with comfort padding and Velcro ® closure with strap to lock the collar open.
- Adjustable fit thanks to the register at the waist with double ring.
- Back to profile lengthened to improve driving comfort and protection.
- Reflective details on the chest and back to enhance the visibility of the rider.
- Two hinges connecting waist (on the main structure and membrane DRYSTAR) for integration with Alpinestars pants.
- YKK zippers used on all high-level head.