The Road Pro Trousers use a tapered, quality technical fabric outer main structure to ensure optimum levels of protection and comfort. The Road Pro pants also feature a fixed membrane with a LTD lining to ensure high levels of waterproofing and breathability without adding thickness, strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements for efficient protection against abrasion and ventilation openings to improve air circulation.
- Main structure in high performance technical fabric for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
- LTD Gore-tex membrane for waterproofing and breathability.
- Strategically placed ballistic nylon inserts for added durability and seam strength.
- Ergonomic knees with elastic inserts on the back for greater leg mobility.
- Two side pockets for storing items safely.
- Ventilation openings with zippers for quick and easy control of internal airflow.
- Leg adjusters to reduce the thickness of the materials and achieve greater ergonomics while keeping the leg protection in a fixed position.
- Waist with adjustable hook and loop closure for an optimal fit.
- Elastic inserts on the back and knees for mobility and comfort on and off the bike.
- The connection zipper on the waist allows you to connect them to the Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Reflective Astars logo.
- According to European laws, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the sale of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- II CE category according to regulation (EU) prEN 17092 - Class AA.
- Compatible with Alpinestars CE-certified Level 2 EN1621-1 Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors and Bio-Flex hip protectors:2012