Alpinestars SP-8 V3 GLOVES Leather Motorcycle Gloves Black Red White
A universal motorcycle glove with a racing DNA, the Alpinestars SP-8 v3 is made of full grain goatskin and highly abrasion resistant synthetic material and offers high levels of protection thanks to its advanced double knuckle protection SP density derived from the experience in MotoGP. With a pre-shaped finger structure, a Velcro closure and a new anatomically profiled insert on the palm and thumb for added grip, this glove offers a fit for a secure and highly personalized driving performance and high levels of movement and comfort.
- The structure made of the highest quality full-grain goatskin and synthetic leather is comfortable, durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Excellent performance in the face of repeated impacts is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual-density knuckle.
- Extended cuff for added coverage with integrated closure for more safety and ease of use.
- An innovative microfiber and PU insert is strategically placed on the palm and thumb for an excellent level of grip control and increased durability.
- Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb extends the range of hand movements and ensures greater sensitivity when using the bike's controls.
- Incorporates a high quality synthetic suede reinforcement of the palm of the hand for better grip, control and durability.
- ARSHIELD reinforcement on the palm bar for superior abrasion resistance.
- The bridge in correspondence of the third and fourth fingers, patented by Alpinestars, prevents the breaking of the seam and the separation of the fingers in case of slipping.
- Perforated cuff plus perforated finger sides for exceptional breathability.
- Velcro cuff and flap closure, plus elasticated cuff design for a secure, personalized fit.
- Anatomical, pre-shaped finger design and half inside and half outside seams for exceptional comfort and feel.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
- New structure to reduce seams and improve wearer comfort.
According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.