Anatomically designed for maximum comfort on the female physique, this jacket boasts a robust abrasion resistant poly-fabric, incorporating almost invisible Nucleon Flex Plus reference protections. With a large mesh panel on the chest, back and arms for maximum ventilation, the jacket also features a full circumference zip for secure and robust integration to Alpinestars pants.
- Anatomical profile studied on the female physique.
- Made of high abrasion resistant 600 Denier polyester with a double polyurethane cover for added protection.
- Large mesh panel on front, back and upper sleeves to optimize ventilation.
- Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 protectors on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon level 1 chest plates and optional Nucleon level 1 and 2 back protector).
- GP Lite shoulders with Dynamic Friction Shield protectors for greater abrasion resistance.
- Internal reinforcements in 600 Denier polyester on shoulders and elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Large stretch panel on shoulders and inner sleeves for optimal fit.
- Velcro waist adjustment and semi-automatic zip cuffs for a secure closure.
- Low-cut collar with soft interior for increased rider comfort.
- Two front zipped pockets, internal waterproof document holder and two internal pockets on the padding for safe and robust containment.
- Detachable thermal lining to configure the jacket according to the weather conditions.
- Upper vents for optimal ventilation.
- Reflective details.
Under European law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the sale of this product, to which the following standards apply:
- CE category II, PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 – class A.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, optional.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.