This CE certified glove incorporates a high quality, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® welded membrane plus a PrimaLoft® interior to provide excellent thermal properties. With rigid polymer knuckles for a reference protection and aramidic fiber reinforcements, the Winter Surfer is ideal for driving in the cold months.
- Winter glove close to short cuff, ideal for city streets.
- Main structure in stretch fabric and softshell to offer comfort and lightness.
- 100g Primaloft insulation for excellent heat / weight ratio. The advanced ultra-light fibers of the material trap heat by insulating from the cold, and are water resistant to offer better thermal performance.
- Tight fit, velcro cuff closure with reduced material to fit more easily under the sleeves.
- Palm in leather for greater strength.
- Gusset leather inserts strategically placed on the fingers to increase wearability and flexibility.
- Rigid knuckle protectors overprinted in PU to offer protection against reference without obstructing movements or flexibility.
- Large ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm to provide flexibility and greatly improve hand mobility.
- Reinforced areas covered in PU on the thumb and palm for greater strength.
- Touch-screen compatible fingers for use with smartphones or GPS systems.
- Aramid and polyamide fiber reinforcements to offer resistance to abrasion on the little finger.
- Logo with tone-on-tone details for a unique design.
- CE Certificate (CAT II Level 1)