Back protection Alpinestars BIONIC AIR BACK PROTECTOR Black
The Bionic Air Back Protector is CE certified according to the new standard on the back protector, which has allowed us to develop a compact and ergonomic protection to cover the back area. Thanks to the exclusive Dual Density Honeycomb technology Alpinestars Bionic Air offers riders an extremely lightweight protection that conforms perfectly to the body, for an unmatched driving comfort.
- CE approved, Level 1, according to the NEW norm back protector (prEN1621-2: 2010), has small footprint and ergonomic design.
- Innovative Dual Density Honeycomb Technology (DDH) employs two different honeycomb structures that protect it from impacts without adding weight and provide exceptional breathability and comfort:
- Plate honeycomb outer - Made of polypropylene acts as a protective outer layer protecting the back from penetrating injuries and dispersing the force unleashed by a possible impact on a larger surface area;
- Foam inner honeycomb - Made from a special elastomeric compound, this light and elastic foam absorbs the energy transmitted.
- The Bionic Air Back Protector has been tested to ensure maximum impact protection over a wide temperature range.
- The protective plates ergonomically conform to the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit and comfort in the riding position.
- The protective plates are equipped with special "wings" that fold along the lateral movement of the shoulder blades and go to wrap the kidney area when the rider is in the driving position.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders.
- Large lumbar belt with dual Velcro ® closure system.