Back protector Moto Ski Tryonic Feel 3.7 Approved Level 2 CE White
The back protector Feel3.7 is top in its class; the outstanding balance between comfort and Level 2 of the EC legislation that greatly exceeds is unique thanks to its construction, its lightweight components and ergonomic features that are second to none. The patented junction Tryonic Vertebra connects the outer sections polypropylene forming a rigid impenetrable shield and at the same time allowing freedom of movement unsurpassed.
The core of polystyrene foam ensures high levels of energy absorption (with steps of energy minors to 4kn), well below the rules CE Level 2 (passage of energy that must be less than 9kN). Another unique feature is the adjustable fastening belt patented (TCF, Tryonic Custom Fit), which ensures a perfect fit for every rider.
The Feel3.7 is one of the most comfortable back protector for extreme activities or for hot climates due to Coolmax mesh lining. Since it is functional down to -20 ° C, the Feel3.7 is also the perfect choice for a variety of winter sports activities.
- Exterior Exterior polypropylene, polystyrene foam core, elastic mesh fabric with Coolmax padding thermoformed
- Protection Statement CE Level 2 (3,7kN) - EN 1621-2
- Composition 85% Polypropylene, 10% Polyamide, 5% TPR
- Format fit ergonomically follows the shape of the body
- Adaptability TCF- Locking system TRYONIC Custom Fit (patented)
- ntilation Panel stretch Coolmax mesh, ventilation channels in the outer lining
- Features Joining System TRYONIC Vertebra (patented), Average 768 g, Tested for winter sports up to -20 ° C