CGM 321S ATOM SKULL Integral Motorcycle Helmet Black Matt Fluo Yellow
Excellent aerodynamics, HPT (High Performance Terpolymer) shell, Air Stream System ventilation system and internal retractable sun visor, the 321 ATOM has all the requisites to be the answer to any driving condition. The interiors, made with a hexagonal thermoformed top for greater driving comfort, are equipped with external high visibility bands to increase passive safety and a nose and neck deflector to increase silence. The external visor is tilting for complete adherence to the perimeter seals. The helmet is designed for the installation of a Pinlock 70 lens, to house an aftermarket communication system and to be used also by eyeglass wearers. The features are completed by the micrometric buckle and the elastic strap retainer.
- Shell material: injection molded HPT, the thermoplastic polymers, once cooled and hardened after the molding process, guarantee high mechanical resistance for maximum impact protection
- Strap closure: Micrometric
- Approval: Ece 22.06
- Weight from: 1450 +/-50 gr (sizeM)
- Visor with anti-scratch treatment prepared for Pinlock 70 lens (DKS002)
- Visor quick release system
- Retractable sun visor
- Air system: Ventilation system consisting of front air intakes, air ducts in the inner shell and rear extractors.
- Removable and washable interior and cheek pads
- High visibility interior
- Prepared for the use of eyeglasses
- Intercom setup
- Breath deflector evestment