Cross Enduro Motorcycle Boots Alpinestar Tech 10 New Vent White
The Tech 10, the boot in the cross reference, has been updated with innovations such as a hook fastening lightweight and durable, and anatomical ankle protectors to improve performance already formidable. A medial panel equipped with advanced rubber protectors improves contact with the bike, while a structure evolved promotes the feeling in touch with change and rear brake. The Tech 10 is comfortable from the first lap, while taking care of the samples of the starting gate until the checkered flag.
Structure boot designed with anatomical forefoot area and fingers lowered to improve shifting and the feeling with the rear brake.
- Lightweight upper that combines top-grain leather with sophisticated microfiber and a protective shell abrasion-resistant TPU.
- Alpinestars medial tibial plate and protective TPU made in one piece for better stability and structural integrity. The tibial plate anatomical features a dual-tab snap closure microfiber and Velcro ® closure for a precise and light and micro-adjustable hook. Shin protector with a system of strips of TPU designed to prevent hyperextension front and to provide better control of pushups.
- Ergonomic design for innovative flex zones medial and lateral to better support the front and rear areas and contribute to the prevention of harmful torsional forces in the ankle area.
- Medial panel made of a single piece polymer specifically formulated for better stability and structural integrity, which includes rubber inserts for maximum grip in contact with the bike and a greater resistance to abrasion.
- Protectors anatomical TPU heel to provide impact resistance with the innovative Alpinestars-plate on the rear shock polymers hard to protect the heel. Rear protection against hyperextension.
- Innovative one-piece protection bimescola injected that integrates a steel plate, a reinforcement area fingers and a rigid toe protector co-injected. The structure is very resistant to abrasion and impact, improving the overall durability of the boot and its profile.
- New sole bimescola integrated seamlessly into the basic structure multidensity with support included. The outsole offers durability, grip on the footrests and feeling superior.
- The base station can be easily replaceable; Alpinestars offers a full-service repair and resoling the boot.
- Innovative locking system with hooks bridges in high-strength aluminum, registers and system memory with a quick release self-aligning for easy and precise closure and better driving performance. The belts of the hooks are made of TPU to improve flexibility front. All hooks are replaceable.
- Microfibre inserts extended to prevent the ingress of water and dirt.
- The interior in politessuto with 3D open-cell foam has a non-slip heel area to keep the foot in the correct position in the boot.
- The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
ANKLE STRENGTHENING THE INTERNAL
- The innovative reinforcement biomechanical interior is equipped with torsion bars in C in the medial and lateral zones to control the rotation of the leg and ankle while maintaining freedom of movement. Spare parts to fit wider included in the package. These torsion bars doubly linked allow the pilot a natural movement of the ankle with a progressive damping of torsional forces in the event of a fall.
- Cushioning made of TPU ankle and heel, ultra-flexible forefoot area for better feel and control.
- New removable anatomical insole EVA bimescola to improve comfort and support, to guarantee a fair distribution of the weights.