Cross Enduro Motorcycle Boots Alpinestar Tech 7 White-Blue-Red
Evolution and revolution for the Tech 7 boots, created by new materials and innovative technologies to improve performance through increased lightness and anatomy. The Tech 7, CE certified, improves stability and flexibility thanks to the pin biomechanical providing excellent protection to the ankle. The structure is designed for optimized interaction with gearbox and controls of the bike, and the closure is easy and accurate thanks to new hooks.
Structure boot designed with anatomical forefoot area and fingers lowered to improve shifting and the feeling with the rear brake.
- Innovative one-piece protection bimescola injected that integrates a steel plate and a rigid toe protector co-injected.The structure is very resistant to abrasion and impact, improving the overall durability of the boot and its profile.
- New sole bimescola integrated seamlessly into the basic structure to improve durability, grip on the footrests and feeling. Sole and insert pegs are replaceable.
- Upper in microfibre innovative, flexible and abrasion resistant. Reinforced PU upper area to increase water repellency and durability, and ease the boot. The material used ensures a fit constant even with prolonged use, and ease of cleaning and maintenance.
- Protector plate in ergonomic high-strength polymer injected into the heel to protect against impact.Equipped with Alpinestars blade flex for a more precise control and better protection for heel and Achilles tendon, helps prevent iperflessioni.
- New TPU ankle protection system with pin biomechanical between the lower and middle sections of the boot to help prevent injury to the leg due to a progressive loss of the twisting forces.
- Alpinestars medial tibial plate and protective TPU made in one piece for better stability and structural integrity. The tibial plate anatomical features a dual-tab snap closure inside microfiber fixed with Velcro ® closure for a precise while the upper plate, robust and durable, it is fitted with an adjustable hook precision.The medial TPU panel is equipped with a sophisticated rubber insert Honeycomb, designed for excellent grip on the sides of the bike to a contextual impact protection.
- Wide opening for the fit - more comfortable and guarantee of wide adjustment and support for the heel.
- Innovative locking system with hooks bridges in high-strength aluminum, registers and system memory with a quick release self-aligning for easy and precise closure and better driving performance. The belts of the hooks are made of TPU to improve flexibility front. All hooks are replaceable.
- Zone Bellows Achilles tendon and ankle modified to improve comfort, control and support.
- Microfibre inserts extended to prevent the ingress of water and dirt.
- Interior padding microfiber slip on the heel to keep the foot in place.
- Reinforced with soft foam on ankle and instep for comfort more durable and more shock absorption.
- New anatomical insole detachable dual blend with a top layer of EVA and Lycra for extra comfort and support, ensuring a fair distribution of the weights and further reinforcement of tallone.Lo Tech 7 boot is CE certified, and boasts a unique sole structure, for high resistance, which offers durability and protection.