Building on the success of the iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7, the new Tech 5 is a boot with an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction that further strengthens Alpinestars' range of top-of-the-line boots for cross and off-road. Featuring an innovative, extremely lightweight and durable microfiber frame, a biomechanical medial pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability as well as extended wide gusseted hoses, the Tech 5 offers a high performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability
- Upper made of innovative abrasion resistant microfiber with synthetic polymers in the toe area. The microfiber used offers high levels of water repellency, durability and improves lightness.The material ensures a regular fit over the long term, and is easy to clean and maintain.
- Elastic zones redesigned on the Achilles tendon and arch of the foot in light microfiber to improve comfort, control and support.
- The main structure profiled in sophisticated polymers wraps the boot leg to ensure structural integrity and abrasion resistance allowing excellent levels of controlled flexion.
- Tibial plate with anatomical profile in high modulus polymers for greater resistance to impacts and abrasions. The plate allows greater freedom of fit and boasts a Velcro® register panel for a more secure and personalized closure.
- The biomechanical pivot system on the medial side joins the upper and lower parts of the boot offering front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inner upper and lower panels are made of specifically formulated polymers with grip surfaces to maximize contact with the bike and improve abrasion resistance.
- Rear TPR gaiter over TPU calf protector for protection and comfort.
- The innovative hook closure system integrates polymer and fiberglass arms with high impact resistance aluminum closing jumpers to improve durability and weight saving.
- The hook closure system is equipped with memory and a self-aligning quick coupling and release system for easy and precise closure and greater safety and driving performance. All hooks are easily replaceable.
- Ergonomic profile TPU hook straps to promote high levels of front flexibility.
- Innovative one-piece liner in injected dual-compound TPU with excellent resistance to impact and abrasion and unsurpassed levels of safety. The liner is reinforced by an internal metal plate and a co-injected toe guard in harder compound.
- The exclusive dual compound sole is integrated into the multidensity structure to support the base of the foot.The sole offers greater durability, grip and driving sensitivity. The sole is replaceable.
- TPU heel plate connected with the liner and lateral and medial TPU parts to offer protection and support.
- Soft polyfoam hugs the ankles and instep to better absorb shocks. Comfort interior entirely in fabric.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA insole with fabric interior in the upper part.
- The Tech 5 boot is CE certified