Cross Enduro Motorcycle Helmet Alpinestars S-M5 RAYON Gray Black Silver Opaque
The new SM5 helmet is the result of over five years of intense study, development and testing.
We've looked at every possible aspect to design a helmet that is safe and carefully designed to provide optimal protection and comfort.
- The lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two dimensions.
- The internal and external surfaces are designed to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner lining to ensure the correct density in the correct area for greater impact absorption.
- The patented visor release system ensures that the visor is released with the right predetermined amount of force, regardless of the angle of impact.
- Optimized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer thanks to the multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the doors for increased airflow.
- Pair of side bullets with soft EPS foam prevents damage to the collarbone in the event of an accident.
- The emergency release system and removable cheek pads allow for safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D molded foam ensures rider comfort.
- Removable comfort lining with Silverplus® antibacterial treated fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively wicking sweat away from the skin.
- The antimicrobial coating is removable and washable.
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet cheek pads for comfort and performance.
- The soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than the certification requirements for optimum safety and rider comfort.
- Weight (size M) 1260g.
- ECE approval.
- Double D ring in stainless steel.