The S-M8 shell has been designed giving priority to performance and with a design that identifies the line of the helmet and its sculpted surface as unmistakably "Alpinestars".
Another main solution of the S-M8 are the shells: each size has its own shell size to offer the most anatomical solution for the wide variety of fit needs around the world.
- The shell construction uses highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination: unidirectional carbon composite with an aramid layer that gives significant radial force around the shell, avoiding compression but allowing for controlled deflection to reduce impact energy transmitted and provide essential protection from penetration.
- S-M8: four anatomic shells.
- The interior of the Supertech M8 liner works with the shell to offer extremely efficient impact management.
- A-Head patented system for adjusting the angle and height of the fit.
- Patented visor release system, another key feature integrated into the Supertech M8 design.
- Collarbone protection, an important design element of the Supertech M8 helmet shell profile.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: MIPS.
- Emergency Release System (ERS).
- The Supertech M8 is also designed to allow the insertion of an 'Eject' inflation system into the shell, in the crown area.
- Weight: Reduced thanks to a design that still determines a reference protection for the Supertech M8.
- Ventilation is a key feature of the S-M8.
- Compatibility with hydration systems.
- Interior comfort.
- Soft helmet bag.
- The Supertech M8 helmet versions comply with both DOT and ECE approval for use around the world.