The HJC i50 uses SLID technology (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) which helps to redirect the impacts exerted by energy on the brain, reducing rotational acceleration caused by oblique impacts. SLID is located inside the helmet and is an advanced gel material with fluid properties. This allows the layer to counteract rotational acceleration, like a slip, thus dispersing the impact when a multidirectional impact occurs. The HJC 50 helmet also sports a longer visor, protecting the eyes from the sun and the face from the perch.
- Shell in Advanced Polycarbonate: light and comfortable thanks to the use of CAD technology in the design phase.
- Wide field of view ensures maximum visibility and increases safety.
- The shell design guarantees the perfect positioning of the safety glasses. The double position for the elastic of the safety glasses allows to obtain the best positioning and maximum comfort.
- Totally removable and washable Supercool interior
- Increased ventilation: 9 inlet channels and 4 extraction channels keep the head cool and guarantee maximum comfort.
- The large chin area allows the rider to breathe comfortably.
- Sliding Layer Impact Distribution (SLID): SLID reduces rotational acceleration caused by oblique impacts and guarantees multi-directional movement and greater comfort.
- Aerodynamic and adjustable peak: reduces air resistance at high speeds. Adjustable peak for every need.
- Adjustable and unbreakable visor
- Double D ring closure
- Compatible with cervical protectors
- Weight:1450 +/- 50g