Cross Enduro Motorcycle Jacket Alpinestars Venture Jacket For Bns 2015 Black Grey
The legend of the African rallies Marc Coma has helped to develop this innovative enduro jacket, using the Venture on its way to victory in the Dakar 2011 Optimized for use with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support, the Venture is made of light fabric and durable, and can adapt to any environment thanks to effective ventilation system, large capacity pockets and detachable sleeves.
- Technical jacket for enduro and off-road vehicles in general.
- Made of sturdy nylon blend fabric / polyester for excellent abrasion resistance.
- Multiple main seams for a superior tear resistance.
- Multi panel, pre-curved sleeves for excellent fit in the riding position.
- 3D structure of reinforced elbows, with padded reinforcements for greater impact protection.
- Detachable collar designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supporte the most media neck on the market.
- The detachable sleeves allow you to use the jacket as a vest.
- Front air intakes and rear extractors with zipper, for a highly efficient air conditioning.
- 4 front pockets and a large rear, capable of holding up their sleeves if they are detached.
- A convenient three-section front flap allows you to configure the jacket to further increase ventilation.
- Porta-pass with recovery in the spring.
- Inside compartment with hydration tube on the back and support integrated.
- The adjustable waist double loop / velcro closure on the wrists and Velcro allow regulati tailored jacket.
- Neoprene sleeve cuffs for added comfort.