A new approach to the category of adventure motorcycle helmets, the Pioneer EVO strongly relies on the success of LS2. Rally experience and offers the rider everything he needs, and nothing he doesn't do for serious adventure riding.
- The Outer Shell: is made with the new KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) technology to obtain excellent impact resistance
- Number of outer shells: 3 XS-S / ML / XL-XXL - 3XL
- Weight: 1350 +/- 50gr
- ECE 22 approval.05
- Transparent anti-scratch visor prepared for Pinlock Max Vision
- Internal retractable sun visor
- Quick Removal System of the Tesina through screws
- Closure system with micrometric strap
- Internal padding emergency removal system
- Dynamic flow ventilation system with front air intakes (on the top and on the chin guard) and rear air intakes for optimal airflow circulation.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding
- Hypoallergenic interior: Hypoallergenic technical fabrics that absorb moisture to keep the rider cool while riding.
- Laser cut padding: adapts perfectly to the curves of the rider's face, without leaving areas where heat could accumulate
- Multi-density EPS with channeling for better ventilation.
- Predisposition for installing a Bluettoth intercom system