Dainese Wave Back Protector Motorcycle and Skiing D1 AIR 12
Highest levels of protection, light weight, ergonomics, and ventilation distinguish this racing back protector developed in cooperation with the champions of motorcycling.
Certified according to EN 1621.2 level 2 has a rigid external corrugated plates for better impact energy distribution absorbed by the plates themselves and lightweight internal aluminum honeycomb structure and Astrosorb.
Thanks to jointed pads, a patented lumbar support to the joint, the perforation of the structure, the use of breathable fabrics, and ample volume adjustment, ergonomics and comfort when driving at the limit guaranteed.
- Performance Shock
Back protector certified to EN 1621.2 / 2014 liv.2
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Core in aluminum Honeycomb structure and Crash absorb®
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Liner in thermoformed polyethylene foam
- Adjustable straps and removable
- Lumbar joint
- Liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
- Lumbar strip liner and braces in double jersey
- External perforated plates
- Community design No. DM / 061 958
- European design No.PCT EP 1001688 B