Dainese Wave Back Protector Motorcycle and Skiing D1 AIR 1S
Highest levels of protection, light weight, ergonomics, and ventilation distinguish this racing back protector a collaboration with the champions of motorcycling.
Certified according to EN 1621.2 level 2 has rigid external corrugated plates for better impact energy distribution absorbed by the plates themselves and by the slight internal aluminum honeycomb structure and Astrosorb.
Thanks to the plates articulated at the lumbar joint patented, the perforation of the structure, the use of breathable fabrics, and ample volume adjustment, ergonomics and comfort when driving at the limit guaranteed.
- Performance Shock
Back protector certified according to EN 1621.2 / 2014 liv.2
- External polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure
- Core in aluminum Honeycomb structure and Crash absorb®
- Lumbar band with double adjustment strap
- Liner in thermoformed polyethylene foam
- Adjustable straps and removable
- Lumbar joint
- Liner inside back in polyester mesh fabric
- Lumbar strip liner and braces in double jersey
- External perforated plates
- Community design No. DM / 061 958
- European design No.PCT EP 1001688 B