Dainese X-RIDE Black Red Fluo Leather Motorcycle Gloves
Protective racing technology meets the comfort of a glove designed for everyday use
X-Ride are Dainese leather gloves with a sporty cut that use the protective technology of the Ergo-Tek knuckles, created by mapping the areas most subject to impacts of the gloves of MotoGP ™ riders. The result is a glove that combines maximum protection thanks to the carbon-nylon plates and great freedom of movement.
The little finger, one of the most sensitive and fragile parts in impacts, is protected by a special thermoplastic plate, capable of limiting damage due to rubbing against the asphalt or other surfaces. The integrated DCP system also protects it from possible distortions.
To ensure maximum comfort with every movement of the hand, large elasticated areas are inserted on the back, on the upper part of the fingers and on the thumb.The goatskin from which X-Ride is made offers excellent abrasion resistance properties, maximum softness and flexibility.
The inserts with Smart Touch technology on the fingers allow the use of smartphones, GPS and other touchscreen systems without the need to remove the glove.
- Perforated back side
- Perforation on the inside of the finger
- Adjustable cuff band
- Microelastic stretch inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Stretch insert on the outer thumb
- Dainese Smart Touch
- Soft inserts
- Extra soft palm in drum dried sheepskin
- Sheep skin
- Sheepskin reinforcement between thumb,index and palm
- DCP system on the little finger
- Ergo-Tek knuckles
- Inserts in thermoplastic polyurethane on the palm
- A single leather panel on the side of the hand
- Reinforced palm
- Inserts in thermoplastic resin on the side of the little finger
- Gloves certified according to CE - Cat. II - EN 13594/2015 cat. II level1