Divisible Alpinestars overalls Moto ATEM 2PC Leather Suit 2015 Black White
The Atem is a professional suit fully CE certified reference offers protection from the track and on the road. Developed in the department Alpinestars racing suits, and tested extensively in MotoGP and SBK, the suit combines premium materials, devices for safety and ergonomic design to provide the highest levels of protection and performance.
- The suit Atem is a leader fully CE certified. The certification covers materials, construction and protectors, individually tested to assess their compliance to EN 13595-1 performance.
- Sturdy leather 1.3mm with flexible panels leather aramid on chest, back, horse and knees for comfort and grip.
- The aerodynamic hump profile MotoGP is ventilated, to improve the climate of the suit.
- Perforated panels strategically placed all over the body to improve ventilation.
Safety tested on track
- Shoulder and knee protectors external DFS (Dynamyc Friction Shield) Alpinestars exclusive, tested in MotoGP and SBK.
- Compartments with advanced breast padding polischiuma (Alpinestars Bionic chest guards optional).
- Removable CE certified protectors provide impact protection to the upper level of the shoulders, elbows, knees, shins and ankles.
- System for automatic integration with Alpinestars Bionic back protector (CE) available as an accessory.
- Collar and cuffs edged Neoprene prevent the chafing and improve comfort.
- Settings cuff Kevlar for the ultimate in durability and safety.
- Perforated panels on the exterior with multiple inserts foam protection.
- Internal multi panel and mesh inserts 3D detachable to improve comfort and ventilation.