CLF SYSTEM: a structure that protects the lateral movement of the ankle. The system is applied externally to the sides of the boot and a central joint located at the ankle bone controls the inclination of the leg. The upper plate of the skeleton is connected to the lower plate by a metal pin that moves inside a housing with two pre-established stop points.
In this way, the lateral movement of the joint is mechanically controlled within the natural arch of flexion, preventing any excessive extension and dangerous twisting.
- CFF SYSTEM (Controlled Forward Flexion): a system consisting of a PU plastic heel that extends in height until it is anchored under the connecting arch between the inside and outside of the boot.The system ensures optimal forward / backward oscillation of the joint, preserving its integrity in risky situations, and does not compromise the rider's comfort in any way.
- LENGÜETA FLEX MODULARITY: The first modular system that allows the rider to choose the flexibility of the boot for off-road adventures.
- CUT: flexible and light microfiber
- LINING: Breathable / waterproof E-Dry mesh (MX203)
- REINFORCEMENT: Ergonomic PU toe protection
- CLOSURE: Eleveit SOLE plastic buckles: Eleveit monocomposite, monochrome, new design, glued and interchangeable
- CE CERTIFICATION: Each Eleveit product is CE certified to comply with the strict European safety standards.