It is the X-lite full-face racing helmet with a high carbon content, enriched by an exclusive track set-up (RS - Racetrack Setup). This consists of: additional Dark Green visor in the box, aerodynamic appendix (RAS - Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) and exclusive headset position adjustment system (LPC - Liner Positioning Control). Furthermore, the already appreciated and consolidated technical characteristics of X-803 ULTRA CARBON are confirmed: extremely low weight and volume (thanks to the construction rich in carbon and the availability of three outer shell sizes), system for removing the cheek pads in emergency case (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with Double Action device, effective RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and internal comfort padding Carbon Fitting Racing Experience (with innovative mesh construction).X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON is proposed as the most exclusive full-face racing helmet for the motorcyclist who wishes to make the most of the experience on the track.
- Made of carbon fiber renowned for its impact resistance and lightness
- Made in 3 outer shell sizes (1 ° xxs / xs / s | 2 ° m / l | 3 ° xl / xxl)
- Inner shells Eps: 6 (xxs-xs | s | m | l | xl | 2xl)
- Weight from: 1250 +/- 50gr
- Multi-density EPS for optimized shock absorption
- NERS Nolan Emergency Release System allows you to remove the helmet more easily in case of emergency
- Closure with strap DOUBLE RING D.
- Approval: Ece 22.05
- Ultra wide angle clear visor offering a wide field of view
- Pinlock lens included
- Dual Action System: Allows the visor to be locked to prevent it from opening at high speeds
- Additional Visor Included Color:Dark Green
- 1 high-flow chin guard air vent with demisting function
- 1 front air intake with direct entry
- 2 upper vents with diffuse entry
- 2 side extractors for air evacuation
- RAS: Race Aerodynamic Spoiler - Racing Aerodynamic Spoiler
- ADS: Adjustable Stability Device - If the RAS is removed from the helmet, the upper and side fins, available in the box, must be fitted in its place.These make up the ASD (Adjustable Stability Device), which is an aerodynamic spoiler with an adjustable profile.
- Internal comfort padding: CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE, made with carbon filaments, antistatic and dissipative thermoregulator element.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control): Allows you to adjust the position of the headset, allowing you to change the position of the helmet on the head, adapting it to different needs and anatomical conformations.
- The adjustable ASD aerodynamic system in the back optimizes the stability of the helmet and the evacuation of hot air
- RAS: (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) RAS aerodynamic spoiler, reduces the aerodynamic drag of the helmet and improves its stability at high speeds in the riding position under the fairing.
- Elongated lower back for greater static and dynamic comfort
Accessories / Spare Parts: