It is X-lite's full-face racing helmet with a high carbon content, enriched by an exclusive track set-up (RS - Racetrack Setup). This consists of: additional Dark Green visor in the box, aerodynamic appendage (RAS - Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) and exclusive headset position adjustment system (LPC - Liner Positioning Control). Furthermore, the already appreciated and consolidated technical characteristics of X-803 ULTRA CARBON are confirmed: extremely low weight and volume (thanks to the construction rich in carbon and the availability of three outer shell sizes), system for removing the cheek pads in emergency case (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with Double Action device, effective RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and internal comfort padding Carbon Fitting Racing Experience (with innovative mesh construction).X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON is proposed as the most exclusive full-face racing helmet for the motorcyclist who wants to make the most of the experience on the track.
- Made of carbon fiber renowned for its impact resistance and lightness
- Made in 3 outer shell sizes (1st xxs / xs / s - 2nd m / l - 3rd xl / xxl)
- Lost: 1250 +/- 50gr
- Multi-density EPS for optimized shock absorption
- NERS Nolan Emergency Release System allows you to remove the helmet more easily in case of emergency
- Closure with strap DOUBLE RING D.
- Transparent visorultra wide angle which offers a wide field of view
- Pinlock lens included
- Dual Action System: Allows the visor to be locked to prevent it from opening at high speeds
- Additional Visor Included Color:Dark Green
- 1 high flow chin guard air intake with demisting function
- 1 front air intake with direct entry
- 2 upper vents with diffuse entry
- 2 side extractors for air evacuation
- Internal comfort padding: CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE, made with carbon filaments, antistatic and dissipative thermoregulator element.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control): Allows you to adjust the position of the headset, allowing you to change the position of the helmet on the head, adapting it to different needs and anatomical conformations.
- The adjustable ASD aerodynamic system in the back optimizes the stability of the helmet and the evacuation of hot air
- RAS: (Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) RAS aerodynamic spoiler, reduces the aerodynamic drag of the helmet and improves its stability at high speeds in the riding position under the fairing.
- Elongated lower back for greater static and dynamic comfort