The HJC F70 helmet offers design and technical materials at an affordable price. The aerodynamic shell is made of fiberglass composite for a light but rigid exterior. HJC's Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps to move air through the helmet and extract heat and moisture. The antibacterial fabric that covers the inside removes sweat and dries quickly. Quick-release emergency cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track helmets. An integrated drop down internal sun visor simplifies the management of the sun without having to worry about carrying an additional visor. The speaker pockets allow the F70 helmet to more easily use a bluetooth communication system.A breathing deflector and a chin guard are included from the factory, just some of the details that HJC has taken into consideration.
- Composite fiberglass shell: lightness, fit and superior comfort thanks to advanced CAD technology.
- Advanced Channeling ventilation system «ACS: complete front-rear airflow for upward and outward flow of heat and moisture.
- The inside of MultiCool ™ uses an advanced antibacterial fabric with high breathability and quick drying
- The spaces are removable and washable.
- Eyewear grooves: they are ideal for riders who wear eyeglasses or sunglasses.
- Visor HJ-32 Transparent with 95% UV protection, prepared for pinlock
- Pinlock lens DKS266
- HJ-V9 larger drop-down inner sun visor
- Nose and chin strap included
- Double D ring closure
- Ready for installation of Bluetooth SMART HJC communication system 10B or 20B
- ECE approved