Giubboto Moto Leather Vintage Brass Oscar By Alpinestars Leather Jacket Brown Tobacco
Alpinestars relaunches with new collection OSCAR 2015, which traces the fifty years of the brand renewing his style with a modern touch for fans of the vintage and nostalgic for the past. The protagonists? Leather, present in every cut in the top and bottom patterns in homage to the style of the seventies. In those years Alpinestars won twice in a row the award Fashion and Design Oscar awards, which inspired the first collection Oscar by Alpinestars.
Today, the brand offers a reinterpretation of the line, combining innovation and experience, past and present, with garments to wear even in quotidianità.Il technical design and modern materials rich details blend with the style of the traditional motorcycle, allowing riders to enjoy freedom asphalt-style back.
Made of luxurious and soft grain leather finished with a tanning treatment crafted to ensure a unique look that improves with age, the jacket Brass is a perfect synergy of style and performance, with removable CE certified protection incorporated.
- hand-finished, Structure-grain leather, which is washed and treated with wax to ensure a vintage look and vintage styling Unique
- • bellows shoulder rear allow unrestricted freedom of movement in driving position .
- perforated areas of skin on the sleeves to improve ventilation and comfort of the jacket.
- protections removable CE certified shoulder and elbow of First Class for impact protection.
- Inside back pocket Protector allows for the insertion of back protector insert to take off the protection capabilities of the jacket.
- adjustable waist zipper allows for a personalized fit in positions of leadership and not on horseback.
- Interior and exterior pockets mate hinges compartment for secure closure.