In Alpinestars pants fabric Sonoran Air Drystar Black
The Sonoran Drystar® are designed for use over jeans or alone, offering effective protection against abrasion and impact as well as water resistance 100% when driving in adverse climates. Thanks to extensive mesh inserts and ventilated caps, Sonoran Air are extremely comfortable in hot climates, offering a superb ventilation, while the lower extension with long zipper makes it easy to put on and take off his pants when you also fit boots.
- Advanced multi panel structure covered in 600 denier PU with mesh panels built for excellent levels of internal ventilation.
- waterproof and breathable membrane detachable Drystar® with mesh inserts for use in all conditions.
- Pre-curved legs with folding elasticated inserts on the knee and back for a superior fit.
- Comfortable containment options with deep pockets under zipper for secure closure.
- New protections perforated Alpinestars Bio Air, CE certified, offer high impact protection combined with ventilation.
- The knee protector is housed in one mesh compartment which allows to place the protection at different points depending on the length of the leg.
- Also compartment with PE foam padding (Alpinestars protector Nucleon optional).
- Connection zipper at the waist for integration with some Alpinestars jackets in leather and fabric.
- adjustable waist with adjustable hook closure.
- Long extension with a hinge that makes it easy to put on and take off pants when you also fit boots.
- reflective details for better visibility at night.
- YKK® zippers to improve durability and customizability.