Integral Motorcycle Helmet Agv GP Race TRACK Top Elements
The Pista GP is the revolutionary new top of the range. Developed in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and the other riders of the championship, sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is a point of reference for helmets intended for professional use Race.
The cap entirely of carbon fiber and the internal EPS have been rationalized and optimized with the FEM system, to obtain a helmet with extreme performance in terms of size, lightness and protection. The result is a level of security much higher than the limits imposed by the ECE regulations and a weight of just 1275 g in size MS (weight refers to the version ECE 2205).
All of the ventilation system, is the result of studies of computational fluid dynamics in the wind tunnel and is able to remove heat and moisture very effectively.Thanks to the large rear spoiler, the Runway Gp boasts record performance in terms of aerodynamics and stability at high speeds. Through the use of a window visor expanded upper visibility is increased by 15 ° and the total area of 9% for the benefit of active safety.
The fit of the GP track comes from the new process of "Human Engineering", who designs the helmet starting from the surfaces of contact with the head. The padding is born with a three-dimensional structure concave, preformed according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the contact surfaces are free of seams. The interiors are Lycra® and Shalimar® with hygienic treatment and are fully adjustable with the ability to change the position and the thickness of the cap and the thickness of the pillows.All these solutions, covered by three patents, give the fit of the Pista GP adaptability to different conformations cranial hitherto unknown.
- Shell: Fully Carbon
- N.of shells: 4 shell sizes
- Approvals: ECE 2205, AS / NZS, JIS, ECE / DOT
- Fabric: breathable Lycra and Shalimar with hygienic treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed in the shell
- Air intakes in the "always open" with frames and nets metal protection. Possibility of roofing plastich
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal with opening rototranslation. System microlock locking front and microapertura visor.Quick release system for removal and replacement of the visor without tools in seconds
- Visor: RACE flat approved in optical class 1, anti-scratch and anti-fog visor (4 layers) wide field of view and film tear-off
- Retention System Double D with strap
- Removable nose deflector
- Throat protection under anti-wind removable