Integral Motorcycle Helmet AGV GP TRACK Multi Grand Prix Race Red
The GP track is the revolutionary new top of the range. Developed in collaboration with Valentino Rossi and other MotoGP riders, sets new standards in terms of protection and ergonomics and is a point of reference for helmets intended for professional use Race.
The cap entirely of carbon fiber and the internal EPS have been rationalized and optimized with the FEM system, to obtain a helmet with extreme performances in terms of size, lightness and protection. The result is a much higher level of security than the limits imposed by the ECE and a weight of only 1275 g in size MS (weight refers to the version of ECE 2205).
All of the ventilation system, is the result of studies of computational fluid dynamics in the wind tunnel and is able to remove heat and moisture very effectively.Thanks to the large rear spoiler, the GP track boasts record performance in terms of aerodynamics and stability at high speeds. Through the use of a window visor expanded upper visibility is increased by 15 ° and the total area of 9% for the benefit of active safety.
The fit of the GP track was created by the new process of "Human Engineering", who designs the helmet from the surface of contact with the head. The padding is born with a concave three-dimensional structure, preformed according to the morphological characteristics of the head, while the contact surfaces are free of seams. The interior is in Lycra and Shalimar® with sanitizing treatment and is completely adjustable with the ability to change the position and the thickness of the cap and the thickness of the cheek.The combination of these solutions, covered by three patents, give the fit of the GP Track adaptability to different conformations cranial hitherto unknown.
- Shell: Fully Carbon
- Numberof shells: 4 shell sizes
- Approvals: ECE 2205 AS / NZS, JIS, ECE / DOT
- Fabric: Lycra breathable and Shalimar with hygienic treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable
- Ventilation System: IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed into the shell
- Air flows to the "always open" with metal frames and nets for protection. Possibility of shell plastich
- Shield Mechanism: XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) metal with opening rototranslation. System Microlock locking front and microapertura visor.Quick release system for removal and replacement of the visor without tools in few seconds
- Visor: RACE flat approved in optical class 1 anti-scratch and anti-fog visor (4 layers) wide field of view and film tear-off
- Retention System Double D with strap
- Removable nose deflector
- Protection under the throat windproof removable