Integral Motorcycle Helmet AGV GT-Fast Sport Touring Mono Gloss White
The helmet in question, who won the highest score in the SHARP tests (5 stars), is one of the products of the AGV "Extreme Standard Helmets". The construction of these helmets is based on the draft Human Engineering and applies a novel design process that starts from the components in direct contact with the head going gradually towards the outer shell. The shapes of the structures are therefore created modeled on the contact surfaces, ensuring greater safety with reduced dimensions. All AGV that are part of the family "Extreme Standard Helmets", including the GT Veloce, also using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) in order to establish new standards for safety, comfort and ergonomics.To understand how the SHARP program, you can take a look at this animation (click here) which shows the simulated tests on helmets (frontal impact, side, rear, at three different speeds, etc.)
The GT Veloce AGV helmet is designed for use primarily Gran Turismo and Sport Touring. It has been studied in order to obtain a product with reduced size, comfortable and not very noisy, with a ventilation system efficiently, a wide field of view and a dedicated intercom system.
- Outer shell in 4 sizes with SSL layering (fiberglass and aramid)
- EPS inner shell in 4 sizes
- Ventilation IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed into the shell and holes that allow air flow to the head of the pilot
- Ventilation system, designed and optimized in the wind tunnel, consisting of 4 front air intakes (3 front and one on the chin) and 2 rear extractors
- Vents mechanism with open / close. Total surface air vents 193% higher than the GP-Tech
- New visor mechanism in metal with opening rototranslation.Quick release system for removal and replacement of the visor without tools in seconds. Surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech
- RACE visor, scratch wide field of view, designed for PINLOCK and film tear-off protection with 100% of UV rays
- Visor in optical class 1 certified, free of visual distortions and a thickness up to 3.3 mm
- Interior fully removable and washable
- Cap Lycra breathable three-dimensional structure with concave molded in one piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head, without seams in sensitive areas with sponges with different densities.
- Retention System Double D with strap
- Weight: 1,325 g.(+/- 50 g) for size M