The Bell Race Star FLEX helmet is the ultimate choice for the rider with a daily job, where every race weekend decision counts. Equipped with all the best features dedicated to offering top-level protection, the Bell Race Star FLEX helmet uses the 3k carbon fiber shell. The advanced Flex system offers complete protection, the magnefusion cheek pads guarantee comfort with an optimal fit.
The Bell Race Star FLEX helmet comes with a clear panovision lens with pinlock 120 installed and an additional dark smoke panovision lens with pinlock 120 and posts tear-off in the package.
- FLEX protection system
- 3k carbon shell
- Antibacterial interior
- Panovision ™ Class 1 visor
- Magnefusion ™ magnetic cheek pads
- Compatible with glasses
- 120 pinlock visor
- Weight 1500 grams
- Meets and exceeds certifications: Snell M2015, DOT, ECE and AS / NZ. "
- Sold with the clear lens fitted and dark smoke lens in addition.
- TESTED AND DEVELOPED ON THE TRACK: Working on the track with professional riders is the best way to understand the challenge and quickly find solutions.
- OPTIMIZED AERODYNAMICS: Using our wind tunnel, we have perfected the aerodynamics of the Star series with advanced driving simulations.
- MORE SIZES, MORE PERFORMANCE: The 5 shell sizes and 6 of EPS allow for a more proportionate fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds.
- FLEX SYSTEM: Three different protective layers designed to absorb three different potential impact scenarios: low, medium and high speed.
- VIEW: Surely superior to traditional vision thanks to PANOVISION ™ by Bell technology.
- ADAPTIVE FIT: Segmented construction, automatically adapts to the rider's head. Rotational energy management created with a "slip zone" to reduce rotational energy from the impact angle.
- VENTILATION: With the new segmented shell in combination with the Velocity Flow Ventilation system we are able to provide an even cooler helmet.