Unlike the previous model, the Nolan N60.5, brings this helmet to a higher level, thanks to increased ventilation, improved fit and an even more appealing look.
- Polycarbonate shell: it is injection molded in Lexan EXL polycarbonate by SABIC Innovative Plastics (formerly General Electric Plastics). As demonstrated by scrupulous laboratory tests, Lexan has mechanical strength properties far superior to ABS, the raw material used for the molding of almost all helmets on the market.
- Upper air intake
- Chin strap air intake
- Rear air extractor
- Comfort climate
- Removable lining: removable and washable, the internal comfort padding is made with highly breathable fabrics, soft and fresh, subjected to antibacterial treatment, to guarantee maximum comfort. The exclusive snap-on coupling system makes dismantling and assembly operations particularly easy.
- Removable cheek pads
- Scratch-resistant visor with anti-scratch treatment
- Quick release visor: easily and quickly removable visorwithout use of tools
- Pinlock prepared visor
- Microlock:retention system with micrometric regulation
Sizes Motorcycle Helmets
Same brand productsOther products Nolan
Modular Motorcycle Helmet P / J Nolan N90.3 Approval WILCO N-Com 027 Lava Blue Opaque
Other users bought