Integral Motorcycle Helmet Off Road CGM 666s TWIN HITRACK Black Yellow Fluo Matt
OFFROAD helmet for road use designed to allow you to easily change its configuration, using the integral transformation kit included in the package, passing from the combination of peak and visor for all terrain use, to the integral mode without peak and with the visor to whiz on the 'asphalt. Equipped with a shaped external visor with a grooved profile with Pinlock 70 predisposition, internal retractable sun visor and aerodynamic peak. With three-zone Air Stream System ventilation system and internal channeling. Removable thermoformed hexagonal interiors for a better comfort of fit, from the ExtraCool fabric with contrasting white net and with provision for intercom. The nose guard deflector, the facing deflector and the elastic strap stop complete the equipment.
- Shell in Thermoplastic Material
- Weight: 1650 gr +/- 50gr (size XS)
- Approval: ECE 22.06
- Strap closure: Micrometric - Quick Release
- Anti-scratch visor with predisposition for Pinlock lens (not included)
- Sun visor with increased surface for better protection from the sun's rays.
- Internal retractable sun visor
- Extracool interior made with a new breathable fabric with an innovative design.Removable and washable
- The AIR STREAM SYSTEM ventilation system consists of front air intakes, air ducts in the inner shell and rear extractors.
- Ready for intercom
- Deflector cover.
- Easily removable nose guard, serves to convey the warm air breathed downwards to avoid fogging of the visor.
- Integral Transformation Kit included.