Integral Motorcycle Helmet Shoei NXR 2 Fortress TC-1
The Shoei NXR 2 Integral Motorcycle helmet, taking advantage of all the skills gained in the construction of safety devices, in SHOEI have reached yet another milestone, focusing on the aspect of performance. Enjoy pure distraction-free driving pleasure with the new NXR2! Compact and with a progressive shell design. Low weight, high strength. Effective noise reduction.
2-D visor for a more racing inclination. New pinlock position, no disturbance in the visual field
Conceived in the Shoei wind tunnel in Japan. Improved lifting by 6% and reducing air resistance by 4%.
Multiple density EPS inner shell.Safety guaranteed through differentiated density levels, for optimal protection.
Comfort fit and optimal fit:
Shoei padding is modular. It is possible to independently choose the correct size of each part and combine them perfectly.
EQRS safety system:
Emergency Quick Release System. For easy helmet removal in an emergency. Pull to remove the cheek pad.
Multiple air intakes and extractors. 6 inputs on the front and chin area. 4 rear extractors.
- AIM composite fiber shell
- Inner shell in multi-density EPS
- Pinlock® CWR-F2 anti-fog visor
- Double ring strap
- EQRS safety system(Emergency Quick Release System)
- 4 different outer shell sizes (XXS-S / M / L / XL-XXL)
- 3D central padding
- Cheek pads available in different thicknesses (31, 35, 39, 43 mm)
- All internal components removable and washable
- Predisposition for intercom devices
- Sockets and extractorsmultiple air
- 6 inputs on the front and chin area
- 4 Rear extractors
- Integrated spoiler
Accessories / Spare Parts: