Intercom Bluetooth headset Moti Origin BL100 Stereo Everything Inside the Helmet
This device is a fully self contained with boom microphone that allows full communication A2DP Bluetooth 3.0. The device has no parts to be mounted on the helmet shell. The batteries, rechargeable, and the circuit are integrated in the rear of the housing of the speakers.
Technical data sheet:
- For your safety, please turn the device Blinc before driving.
- Thank you for using the Bluetooth device Blinc BL100i!
- This manual contains a brief guide of the device Blinc BL100i integrated and installation information and device settings. Please read carefully before using the product.
- Integrated Bluetooth device.
- Cover microphone X4 various colors.
- USB cable for charging.
Switching on and off
- Power On Press and hold the "Power" button for 2 seconds to turn it on. You will see a blue light flashing and you will hear a beep and the growing "power on".
- Off Press and hold the "Power" button for at least 6 seconds.You will see a flashing red light and you will hear
- "Power off". Alternatively, press the "Power" and "Volume Control" at the same time for 0.3 seconds, the red LED will light up for a second until it shuts down completely and you will hear "Power off".
Pairing with mobile phones
- Make sure the device is turned off BL100i. Press the "Power" button for at least 6 seconds until the blue and red LEDs flash alternately. The device is in pairing mode.
- Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone. Activate the device search on the phone.Then choose the "combine the phone with the device." When the pairing is completed BL100i communicates through the speakers "Pairing successful".
- Once done the match, it will start flashing regularly only the blue LED on the device BL100i.
- Note: If prompted by the phone, enter "0000" as a PIN.
- Once paired successfully, the two devices are connected automatically to the next firing. Press the "adjusted volume" to connect the last paired phone.
- Conjunction with the second Bluetooth device or mobile
- Bluetooth allows multiple pairing of two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- You can combine the first and second Bluetooth device or mobile phone to BL100i with the following simple steps in "Pairing with your mobile phone." After the second Bluetooth device or mobile phone, confirms that pairing has completed, select the BL100i the list of devices on your first Bluetooth device or your mobile phone. After the confirmation of the first Bluetooth device pairing successfully, the BL100i is ready to use two Bluetooth devices or mobile phones.
Pairing Bluetooth Stereo
- If the Bluetooth device is integrated with a smartphone, it is not necessary to connect the BL100i with him separately. When the BL100i is paired with the phone, it is also coupled as stereo device.
- If you have a Bluetooth device "stand-alone", follow the pairing procedure separately. The procedure is the same pairing with mobile phone.
The BL100i can be paired with another set of Bluetooth headsets for intercom conversations.
1.Turn on the two headsets BL100i (A and B) that you want to combine with each other.
2. Press and hold the "Volume Control" earphones A and B for 2 seconds until the LED flashes red and blue alternately. You will hear a voice say, "PAIRING" in the speaker.
3. Press the "Volume Control" for both headsets A and B (it does not matter that you choose A or B) and wait until the LEDs of both headsets turn blue and intercom connection is established automatically. When you press the "Volume Control", you udierete a voice that says "Searching" in the speakers. And after you have successfully paired, you will hear a voice say "Pairing successful" in the speakers.If the pairing process is not completed within two minutes, the BL100i will return to stand-by mode.
Start a conversation Intercom
1. Start an intercom conversation by pressing the "Power" button.
2. To end an intercom conversation, press the "Power" button one more time.
Voice indicator for the battery capacity
- When the device BL100i is off, press the "Power" button for one second, you will hear a voice that indicates the battery level through the speakers.
- "Battery full", 70-100%
- "Battery fifty percent", 30-70%
- "Battery low", 0-30%
- Low Battery care
- When the battery level is low, the red LED light will flash every 30 seconds and you will hear a voice say, "Battey low" over the speakers.
Reload your system Blinc Bluetooth
- Use the cable inside the package to charge the system Blinc Bluetooth integrated.
- Connect the USB cable into a USB port of a computer or a wall charger provided. The LED indicator shows a red light intermittently while the device is charging and a solid red light when the battery is fully charged. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge.
- The integrated Bluetooth Blinc BL100i uses a lithium polymer battery to provide long service life and can be recharged at any time.
- Note: Please note that the number of connected devices affect battery life.
- Make and answer a call by phone
- Answering a call
- Press the "Volume Control" to answer the call, or BL100i respond automatically to the call after 8 seconds.
- end a call
- To end a call, please press the "Volume Control" again. You will hear a voice say, "call terminated" in speakers
- Reject call
- To reject a call, please double click on the button "Volume Control". You will hear a voice say, "call rejected" in the speaker.
- To adjust the volume
- Hold down the "Volume Control", the volume will increase step by step, when it reaches the maximum volume to be held on 2/2. Hold down the "Volume Control" to decrease the volume to a minimum.
- Last number redial
- Press 2 times quickly the button "regulation volume" in standby mode to redial the last number. You will hear a voice say, "redialing".
- And 'possible to listen to music in stereo via Bluetooth. The Bluetooth device must first be paired according to the instructions, "combined with the device BL100i stereo".The BL100i fully supports Audio / Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), even if your audio device supports Bluetooth (AVRCP), you can use to manage the music BL100i remotely. So now you can access features such as play, pause, next and previous.
- To adjust the volume, press and hold down the "Volume Control", the volume will gradually increase when it reaches the maximum volume, keep the volume to a maximum of 2 seconds and if you hold the button, the volume will gradually decrease to the minimum.
- To start or stop the music, press the power button for one second.
- To go to the next or previous song, double click on the button "Power" or on '"volume adjustment".
Installing the Bluetooth system integrated in the helmet
- Attach the soft side of Velcro in the ear cavity of the helmet and then merge with stiff part of Velcro (behind the speaker). Be sure to insert the wires of the speaker and microphone in the correct position inside the helmet.
- When installing the Bluetooth system, make sure the microphone is pointing towards your mouth and that the speakers are oriented toward your ears. E 'can remove the cover to check the direction of the microphone.