Jacket Motorcycle Jacket Judges fabric 3 Layer Model Magma Black Grey Four Seasons
Jacket Motorcycle Jacket Judges fabric 3 Layer Model MAGMA Thanks to its dual-layer modular system with hinges parallel can be "transformed" according to the real needs of momento.stagione winter weather can be used by applying both the thermal liner waterproof anorak that the membrane and wind in order to protect themselves from freezing temperatures and rain.
In the summer season can be used by removing both windproof and waterproof applications and discovering the front air intakes perforated fabric so you get a lightweight and breathable but still ensuring protection and safety.
In autumn and spring can be used by adopting one of the two inner liners according to the climatic situation.
The realization of high-tenacity ripstop fabric and protective supports removable shoulder and elbow guarantee the right protection in any situation.
- Winter season : I use two liners (quilted vest inner thermal lining and waterproof, windproof)
- Spring season : Use of a single lining (lining waterproof, windproof)
- Summer season : Use of the jacket without lining and estrauendo the side, the jacket is equipped with perforated inserts tissues
- Autumn season : Use of a single lining (lining waterproof, windproof)
- Fabric of high tenacityand perforated fabric inserts mash
- Removable protectors elbows, back and shoulders
- 4 large external pockets with triple lock Front Waterproof
- Hinges for closure pockets sealed
- 2 outside pockets Apie rear sealed
- 3 interior pockets
- Closure: Double zipper,scratch-resistant buttons and velcro
- Waterproof membrane with inner zipper
- Adjustable waist belt with Velcro
- Adjusting neck with dynamic guide velcroe
- Adjusting cuffs with zipper and buttons
- Width adjustment sleeves with Velcro
- Reinforcements on elbows and shoulders
- Padding on the shoulders and chest
- Large reflective bands for 'identification Night
- The front vent pockets sealed and resealable
- Great System ventilation with revenue front and rear outputs.