Leather pants Alpinestars Jagg Black
With a sturdy leather-grain structure and strategically placed stretch panels for excellent fit in the saddle, the Jagg trousers Airflow Leather Pant are equipped with saddle stitching and reinforced area to improve durability and abrasion resistance. CE certified protectors interiors and a range of customization options, the Jagg are optimized for integration with a wide range of Alpinestars sport jackets.
- leather very durable multi panel structure first flower from the excellent abrasion resistance, with multiple seams seams for optimal resistance to tearing in the event of impact.
- Interior knee and shin protectors Removable, CE certified, for maximum security in critical areas.
- replaceable inserts bioschiuma hips for added comfort and impact protection (Nucleon protectors optional CE certified).
- Zone folding fabric above the knee for greater flexibility and fit in the driving position.
- stretch panels on horseback and inner thighs to improve flexibility and reduce weight and material.
- Waist closing with automatic fly closure for greater safety more zip.
- Rear Zone life extended upward to a greater overlap with the vest and so ensure maximum coverage of the body at any time.
- Expanding on the calf zipper for an excellent fit of different sizes.
- pre-curved leg to prevent fatigue and improve sizing.
- Velcro and double-ring waist for a secure and personalized closure.
- Connection zipper at the waist for integration with technical Alpinestars jackets.
- Zippered front pocket to provide containment and safety in the closure.
- reflective details front and back for better visibility of the pilot.