Leatt GPX 3.5 Lite Steel Cross Enduro Motorcycle Gloves White
The 3.5 Lite gloves offer collector protection and characterize our NanoGrip palmate for an unbeatable bar feel.
Imagine the combination of excellent protection and comfort, all in a pair of "barely" gloves.
The upper part is made of elastic material, light and offers a good flow of air. The protection is offered by AirGel impact absorption panels on the knuckles, a low-profile solution that not only provides protection, but is also very comfortable. Additional protection is offered by the microinjected 3D brush protection, increasing the resistance to scratching and abrasion of the tapes and joints.
The NanoGrip palm is made up of fibers that are 7,500 times thinner than the hair. Known for its minimalist profile, durability and superior wet and dry hold properties, this palm can not be compared to anything else.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as personal protective equipment and the joints as protection against impacts.
- Certified impact protection
- Palmo NanoGrip
- Ultra-slim for a superior driving feel
- Nanometer fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very elastic and flexible
- High quality dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Ventilated top material, Lite
- Tested and CE certified as:
- Personal protective equipment 89/686 / EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594: 2015
- Microinjected 3D brush reinforced with little finger and knuckles
- Pre-curved palm, close-fitting and without seams
- Soft touch cuff restraint system
- Multi-row technical stitching