Moto Cross helmet Leatt Model 7.5 V21.1
- Injected polymer shell in three sizes
- Brain Injury Reduction Technology
- 4-density foam foam
- Large vents for maximum ventilation
- The inner lining is washable, breathable and has an anti-odor fabric that absorbs moisture
- Designed to offer great mobility of the neck brace
- The visor hasa quick release system to increase safety in the event of a fall
- Quick removal of the padding
- 360 ° turbine technology
- Up to 30% reduction in brain acceleration peak at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Certified and tested: DOT + ECE 22.06HE
WHAT IS 360 ° TURBINE TECHNOLOGY?
The 360 ° Turbine technology is a valid alternative to the MIPS system and is able to reduce the risk of concussion by up to 30% and that of rotational acceleration of the head and brain by up to 40%. The helmet contains turbines made from Armourgel®, a 3D printed material that absorbs energy. The advantage lies in not having to use a second shell, thus increasing the overall comfort of the fit.