It is the exclusive high carbon content version of X-lite's new flip-up. It stands out for its elegant and dynamic design, powerful personality and rich technical features, some of which are absolutely innovative.Carbon-rich construction, three outer shell sizes, double P / J homologation, ultrawide visor, VPS sunscreen (adjustable in various positions and equipped with automatic recall system), rotation movement of the chin guard with elliptical trajectory, exclusive opening system of the chin guard with double action mechanism, retention system with micrometric adjustment with double lever Microlock2, internal comfort padding Carbon Fitting Racing Experience (with innovative mesh construction), exclusive system for adjusting the position of the cap (LPC - Liner Positioning Control) and predisposition for the new generation N-Com communication system want to make X-1005 ULTRA CARBON the most exclusive openable for the most demanding motorbike-tourist.
- Shell made of tricomposite fiber, Lexan chin guard
- Multi-density EPS for optimized shock absorption
- Double Homologation P / J: The helmet is approved to be used both with open chin guard (J) and with closed chin guard (P)
- Closure with Microlock2 micrometric buckle with double lever
- Weight of 1550g +/- 50
- 90 ° elliptical chin opening
- Exclusive chin guard opening system, placed in the center, which allows opening with one hand
- Double action mechanism that reduces the risk of accidental opening
- Ultra wide angle colorless screen offering a wide field of view
- Anti-scratch treated screen
- Pinlock lens included
- Patented adjustment system to adjust the Pinlock® stretch from the outside of the lens
- VPS LEXAN ™ printed sun visorUV400
- Sunscreen adjustable in different positions, equipped with automatic retraction system
Ventilation TVS (Touring Ventilation System):
- 1 upper air intake allowing direct front ventilation
- 1 chin vent that allows you to direct air directly to the screen
- Extractor integrated in the spoiler to expel hot and stale air
- Internal comfort padding: CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE, made with carbon filaments, antistatic and dissipative thermoregulatory element.
- Mesh cap for greater air diffusion in the upper part.
- The shaped cheek pads allow for a precise fit
- EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE: System designed for the comfort of pilots who wear glasses.
- LPC (Liner Positioning Control): Allows you to adjust the position of the headset, allowing you to change the position of the helmet on the head, adapting it to different needs and anatomical conformations.
- Prepared and approved with the N-Com communication system B901 X series or B601 X series