Modular Motorcycle Helmet P / J CGM 569a C-MAX CITY Black Red Matt
C-MAX is the new CGM modular dedicated to those who choose to experience new emotions every day. Style and functionality combine to offer you comfort and cutting-edge performance in all conditions, from the usual urban route to the most adventurous trails, the double P / J homologation allows you to travel with the modular helmet in closed or open configuration. Equipped with visor with anti-scratch treatment, tilting, with lock in closed position and aerodynamic upper profile, predisposed for Pinlock 70 and with internal retractable sun visor. With three-zone Air Stream System ventilation system and internal channeling. Removable thermoformed hexagonal interiors for a better comfort of fit, from the ExtraCool fabric with reflective bands to increase passive safety and with provision for intercom, the internal padding is made with a special housing for the temples of the glasses.The nose guard deflector, the facing deflector and the elastic strap stop complete the equipment
- Shell in Thermoplastic Material
- Weight from: 1600 gr +/- 50gr (size XS)
- Approval: ECE 22.06
- Double homologation: P / J
- Strap closure: Micrometric - Quick Release
- Anti-scratch visor with predisposition for Pinlock lens (not included)
- Quick release visor, easily and quickly removable without the use of tools
- Sun visor with increased surface for better protection from the sun's rays.
- Internal retractable sun visor
- Extracool interior made with a new breathable fabric with an innovative design. Removable and washable
- The AIR STREAM SYSTEM ventilation system consists of front air intakes, air ducts in the inner shell and rear extractors.
- Prepared for the use of eyeglasses: The internal padding is made with a special housing for the temples of the glasses, this system is designed to offer optimal comfort to those who wear glasses.
- Ready for intercom
- Deflector cover.
- Easily removable nose guard, serves to convey the warm air breathed downwards to avoid fogging of the visor.