Moto Cross Enduro helmet AGV AX-8 Evo Multi Holygrab Yellow
Moto Cross Enduro helmet AGV AX-8 Evo Multi Scratch White Green
Technical data sheet:
DIFFERENCES / IMPROVEMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT PREDECESS HOURS (AX-8):
• New interior with increased thickness for improved comfort and greater stability when using competitive;
• New shape of the shell in the chin area which, combined with a wider base edge and soft
Previous decreases the interference with any collar used and reduces the risk of trauma
from impact thanks to the function "shock-absorber ".
The AX-8 EVO is the new top of the range intended for use in the fiber cross professional, born on the basis of the AX-8 and
further refined in collaboration with AGV riders Championship Cross, Enduro and Supermotard European
like David Philippaerts, Deny Philippaerts, Gautier Paulin, Dawid Ciucci, Davide Gozzini, Maurizio Magherini, Andrea
Cervellin and SuperCross as American Travis Pastrana and Davi Millsaps. The AGV AX-8 EVO states in the world
cross racing thanks to a highly original product design and specifications of the first level.
The design is pure AGV style with a family feeling important in terms of design outlets front and rear extractors,
that recall both those in the road range that those MT-X. The helmet differs a lot from the other proposals
on the market today thanks to the chin from the immediate aesthetic impact characterized by a large grill
Steel to protect the front air intake very aggressive element that allows the AX-8 EVO always be
recognizable during the runs and independent of graphics of the helmet or the condition of the race
The AX-8 EVO is available in 3 outer shell sizes with sizes from XXS to XXXL.The cap has stratifies SSL,
made of carbon, Kevlar and glass fiber to contain the weight of the helmet and to ensure the maximum safety.
The integrated ventilation system IVS is composed of channels formed directly in the cap, which ensure
an air flow inside the helmet more effective and better aerodynamic performance. The air intakes found on
front, on the edge of the visor and chin guard allow a constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The
rear extractors, through the channels in the EPS, eliminate the warm moist air from inside the helmet.
The interior, with hygienic treatment and made of breathable Dri-Lex®, are completely removable and washable,
including covers of the strap, so as to always allow a perfect hygiene of a helmet which, by nature, is
subjected to extreme use. For the same reason, for the visor area are used plastic covers
soft, which, unlike tissue, do not soak and are easily washable with the help of a sponge or of a
toothbrush. The interior of the visor opening area are designed for a perfect fit even with glasses Cross.
Than those provided with the previous version, the interior of the AX-8 Evo have thickened to a
improved comfort and greater stability when using competitive.
FUNCTIONALITY / SAFETY
The new trimming of the cap in the chin area, coupled to a base edge broader and softer than the last,
It decreases the interference with any collar used and reduces the risk of trauma from impact thanks to the function
"Shock-absorber". The air intake snout is easily removable without tools and has dimensions designed to have a
ideal airflow and complete chin protection (in other helmets chin pilot comes out of shape
of the helmet due to the reduced height of the chin). Despite the large opening perceptible through the form
of the outer retina, beneath the same there is a strong structure in the fiber which creates the best compromise between flow
air and mechanical strength.The air intake snout of the AX-8 EVO is interchangeable with that of the AX-8 and AX-8 Dual
EVO. The canopy with screws aluminum exterior is easily adjustable thanks to the central screw in plastic under hood. The
retention system has the closure DD with double ring.
The helmet weight is just 1,150 g (+/- 50 g.) In size M.
Technical data sheet:
- Outer shell in 3 sizes with SSL layering (fiberglass, Kevlar, Carbon)
- Board basis in the chin with function of shock-absorbe
- Ventilation IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in calottaper a more effective airflow inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance
- 5 intakes'air front, two side and two rear vents on the chin
- Air intake snout with protection grille steel easily removable, replaceable without attrezzie interchangeable with that of the AX-8 and AX-8 Dual / AX-8 Dual Evo
- Interior fully removable and washable (including the flap strap) with pillows studiatiper use glasses with cross
- Fabrics with hygienic treatment Dri-Lex®.The fixed part of the pillows is ricopertain soft plastic easily washable
- Adjustable canopy
- Retention system with strap Double D
- Sizes: XXS-XXXL
- Weight: E2205: 1150 g +/- 50 g. (Tg. M)
- DOT / E2205 - AS-NZS: 1340 g. +/- 50g.