Moto Cross Enduro Helmet In HPC Fiber Airoh AVIATOR 3 Rainbow Matt Orange
Leave everyone behind. Again. The difficulty is not to win once, but to keep doing it.
Aviator 3 raises the level of competition and redefines the standards of an offroad helmet. The shell, declined in the Carbon 3K version exclusively on the Primal graphics, provides the noble Composite Fiber for the other graphic variants.
There are 4 measures of the outer shell in both versions, which was designed using the wind tunnel to engineer the best shapes and performance. Extreme attention was therefore dedicated to aerodynamics, with the aim of making the helmet stable even at high speeds, and to thermodynamics, to optimize thermoregulation.
Airoh's technological sum is condensed in this new product, in which the AMS2 Plus (Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus), AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) and AMLS (Airoh Magnetic Lining System) systems are profuse, which evolves, also including the magnetic cheek pads. The 6 air intakes and spoilers with integrated extractors make the Aviator 3 fitting comfortable even in the most extreme conditions of use, as does the innovative AHS hydration system (Airoh Hydration System) integrated into the EPS.
- In HPC (High Performance Composite) fiber that offers optimal impact resistance
- Weight of 1350 +/- 50 gr
- Equipped with an AEFR system(Airoh Emergency Fast Remove) which allows you to remove the helmet easily thanks to the extraction of the foam for cheek pads from the medical services
- 4 different shell sizes to adapt the helmet volume to your morphology XS-S / M / L / XL-2XL
- Chinstrap closure with double D aluminum buckle
- AMSS * 2 EPS system with elastomeric silicone to absorb all impacts, patented by Airoh
- ECE 22 approval.05
- Complies with the approval requirements 06 in force from 2021
- Quick release and adjustable visor
- Visor extension kit
- Upper ventilation protection kit
- GoPro® Embedded Camera Supportintegrated (camera not supplied)
- Detachable nasal protection
- Optimal air circulation thanks to front ventilations, on the chin guard and on the back of the helmet with rear air extractors and at the nape of the neck
- Chin guard air intake
- Enlarged field of view that allows you to wear latest generation masks
- Comfortable interior with 2Dry antibacterial treatment,entirely removable and washable
- Headphone that attaches with magnets
Included in the package:
- Set of screws
- Cover for upper aerators
- Thesis extension
- Side bumpers
- Go Pro support
- Bag to hold the Airoh helmet