Moto Cross Enduro Helmet Premier EXIGE ZX2 Red
Premier presents its EXIGE model as the maximum technological development for a professional off-road helmet. The outer shell of the EXIGE helmet is made of highly impact-resistant thermoplastic material. The inner lining is made of Sanitized hypoallergenic material and is removable and washable. The practical ventilation system consists of an opening in the center of the upper edge of the helmet shell and two openings, one under the shield and one near the chin strap. The chin strap features a double D-ring closure. The helmet also has a nose guard attached to the top of the chin strap, and the adjustable visor offers excellent aerodynamics even at high speeds. The EXIGE helmet complies with the current ECE 22-06 standard.
- Material: Thermoplastic - Advanced Polymer Technology
- Outer shell size : 1
- Strap closure: Double D ring
- Approval: Ece 22.06
- Weight from : 1380+/-50gr
- All the interiors are breathable and made hypoallergenic thanks to the Sanitized treatment and are completely removable and washable.
- Ventilation system with 4 front air intakes and 2 rear extractors for constant air circulation.