Moto Racing Gloves Alpinestars SP-1 Leather Black
The glove SP-1 is equipped with multi panel in novation structure with excellent protective capabilities as protectors carbon fiber knuckles and bridge digital Alpinestars patented. The padding poly-foam fingers and sides perforated ventilated improve the cooling system, while the structure of the pre-curved fingers sostanziosamente improves comfort.
- Innovative multi-panel structure with the main frame rugged leather and soft
- Palm reinforced suede for excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- Protections knuckles carbon fiber lightweight and durable offer superb protec- tion against repeated impacts.
- Palm and external area of the hand reinforced suede Clarino® for greater support and abrasion resistance.
- Large air intake on the back of the hand with jumper TPR for added abrasion resistance.
- Bridge between ring and little fingers, patent Alpinestars, to prevent the separation of fingers and limit distortion or damage to the seams.
- Ventilation and AC lzata
- Flexible connectors leather bellowed on fingers and thumb to provide external support, comfort and fit.
- Cuff, leather top panel and finger pierced for mant black fingers fresh and improve comfort.
- Thumb, fingers, palm, back hand and wrist padded with perforated polischiuma 4mm to improve comfort and shock absorption.
- Elongated cuff with elastic strap and double Velcro® closure for a secure fit and customizable.
- Anatomically pre-curved fingers to prevent fatigue and improve driving performance.
- Leather reinforcements on the back and inner fingers for durability.