Motorcycle Gloves Alpinestars Drystar Glove Corozal Raincoats
The Corozal is a tough glove multipanel poly-woven short cuff with waterproof membranes Alpinestars DRYSTAR®per
excellent wet performance. This glove has a protective solutions by reference to the category as the protector knuckles hard applicatorm for fusion, the jumper patented digital and Reinforcements EVA foam.
Technical data sheet:
- Robust back stretch politessuto with leather palm to optimize the levels of comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Manufactured using Alpinestars Drystar® PERFORMANCE, incorporating a layer sealed and bound to offer a lower thickness of material and promote comfort and tactile sensitivity on the controls of the bike, as well as offering high levels of robustness and wind resistance.
- Protector knuckles rigid polymers shaped for protection against impact and abrasion by reference.
- Rubber reinforcements on the palm and thumb grip offer additional commands as well as strengthen the seams and improve robustness.
- EVA padded reinforcements on the outer hand, fingers and palm to offer abrasion resistance and a better strategic fit.
- The bridge digital Alpinestars derived from racing between ring and little fingers prevents rotation and separation of the fingers during the impact.
- Finger Touch-screen compatible for use with smartphone / tablet / GPS navigators.
- Private pre-curved glove offers greater comfort and prevent muscle fatigue on long trips.
- Elastic inserts bellows on the first two fingers to provide excellent levels of control and movement.
- Short cuff closure with neoprene and Velcro for easy fit. The cuff is designed to get under the sleeve for added comfort.
- Reflective details to improve rider visibility in low light conditions.
- Comfortable seating for cleaning visor on the thumb to remove dirt and rain.